RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - RESPIRATORY THERAPY Full-time
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
We are currently seeking a full-time (.9 FTE) Respiratory Therapist
to join our team of professionals in our Neonatal Respiratory
Therapy Department. The Respiratory Therapist will primarily work
closely with the NICU team in providing care to neonates in
addition to adult patients. This position is expected to work 36
hours a week. Days: Works 6, 12-hour night shifts, in a pay period
Hours: 7:00pm - 7:00 am with a weekend rotation (2 of 6 weekends)
Benefits include tuition reimbursement, generous PTO accrual
starting at hire (8.93 hrs/pay) , health, vision, dental,
disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more!
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and
professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and
appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early
risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an
extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive
health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to "give back"
by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR RESPIRATORY THERAPIST CANDIDATES?
- The Respiratory Therapist must be a graduate of an approved
school of Respiratory Care.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Current Indiana state Respiratory Therapist license.
- Must maintain a current status in BLS, ACLS, NRP, and STABLE
- One to two years working in respiratory therapy is
- Experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) a plus WHAT
ARE THE RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES? The Respiratory
Therapist will coordinate and provide respiratory care for neonates
(NICU) and adults.
- Provide teaching and training in respiratory care and is
responsible for competency training, administration and
- Perform arterial blood gas punctures and analyses and is able
to identify problems that affect test performance/results.
- Provide all modes of respiratory support, pulse oximetry, blood
gas monitoring and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Perform intubation at delivery and in NICU setting
- Opportunity to join our fast growing Neonatal and Maternal
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - RESPIRATORY THERAPY Full-time, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!