LPN IV Certified - Clinic $5000 New Employee sign on bonus
Company: Perry County Health System
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Shift: Day working until 7p 1-2 days a week; Saturday rotation
POSITION SUMMARY: Variety of patient-care activities to assist
provider and personnel. Provide education of preventative medicine
and how to help control disease processes. ESSENTIAL JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES: This section reviews the employee's performance
of the responsibilities outlined in his/her specific job
description. For each, select the rating that best describes the
overall completion of that responsibility.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking
temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating
bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol,
massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height,
weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients'
conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment,
and taking any necessary action.
- Assemble and use equipment such as catheters, tracheotomy
tubes, and oxygen suppliers.
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids,
and note times and amounts on patients' charts.
- All other duties as assigned. .Requirements:
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Current LPN license. As of March 14, 2022, as a condition of
employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: Perry County Health System, Evansville , LPN IV Certified - Clinic $5000 New Employee sign on bonus, Healthcare , Perryville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!