REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - MED/SURG - WEEKEND OPTION
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Now with new pay ranges - the best in Southern Illinois. $28.50
for a new RN, $29.50 for a new BSN, more for experience hires.
Weekend Option RN's receive an additionaal $12.50 and hour in shift
differential.Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing
care in Med/Surg on the weekends.Responsibilities Role Specific
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of RN experience required#PIQnursing
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - MED/SURG - WEEKEND OPTION, Healthcare , Carbondale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!