Company: Baptist Health System KY & IN
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and
professional environment that encourages our employees to want to
come to work every day.When you choose Baptist, you have an
opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care
that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes
joy throughout our communities.Job Description:
Provides all necessary audiology services both on and off
siteMinimum Education, Experience, Training, and Licensures
Master's degree in Audiology from an accredited University.
Clinical Fellowship year accepted as certification process is
completed under the American Association of Speech-Language
Pathologists and Audiologists requirements. CCC-A as required by
the American Association of Speech -Language Pathologists and
Audiologists (ASHA) Licensure in Audiology as required by the
Kentucky State Board in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
Licensure in Hearing Aids as required by the Kentucky State Board
for licensing. Specialists in Hearing
instruments.EXPERIENCE:Experience in a medical audiology setting
and/or hearing aid dispensing experience (preferred) or strong
practicum experience through an audiology university graduate
- Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental
- May require working in confined areas.
- Exposed to moderate levels of noise.
- Requires travel to off site locations via automobile or hearing
- Requires standing and walking 40% of the time.
- Requires sitting 60% or more of the time.
- Requires carrying objects weighting to 25 lbs. More than 20% of
the time but less than 80% of the time.
- Requires lifting, pushing, and pulling objects more than 1
lbs., but less than 30 lbs., 25% but less than 75% of the time. If
working in patient care, requires lifting, pushing and pulling
objects (i.e. patients) weighing up to 200 lbs. or more with
assistance more than 25% of the time but less than 75% of the
- Requires bending and twisting at the waist more than 40% but
less than 60% of the time.
- Requires reaching high and low more than 25% but less than 75%
of the time.
- Requires fingering, grasping, and feeling of objects more than
75% of the time.
- Requires talking, hearing and seeing more than 100% of the
- Requires making repetitive motions with the wrists, hands and
fingers more than 75% of the time.If you would like to be part of a
growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork
and innovation, we urge you to apply now!Employees will be expected
to comply with Baptist Health's infectious disease and vaccination
policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with
BHS' mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless
reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable lawBaptist
Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Baptist Health System KY & IN, Evansville , Audiologist, Healthcare , Madisonville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!