RN TIER II - ORTHOPEDIC
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: Johnston City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care in
the ortho bone and joint center. Best for relatively new RN's with
at least six months of experience. Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of RN experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Johnston City, IL -
62951 , PL: 532202857
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN TIER II - ORTHOPEDIC, Healthcare , Johnston City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!