REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - CARDIAC CARE DECISION UNIT
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: West Frankfort
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees in Carbondale, IL, we have won national
acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging,
and rehabilitation services. The Cardiac Care Decision Unit RN is
responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care. Days.
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: West Frankfort, IL -
62896 , PL: 532202751
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - CARDIAC CARE DECISION UNIT, Healthcare , West Frankfort, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!