REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - SURGICAL - NIGHTS
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. The RN Staff - Surgical - Nights is responsible for
providing direct and indirect nursing care. $28.50/hr minimum -
$44.33/hr maximum (range increases based on education, experience
and certifications) Now with the best pay in Southern Illinois!
Brand new RN-----TMs $28.50, brand new BSN-----TMs $29.50!
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience required
- COVID vaccination #PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered
Nurse (RN), Location: Benton, IL - 62812
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - SURGICAL - NIGHTS, Healthcare , Benton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!