Speech Language Pathologist, SLP
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP – ProgressiveHealth of Indiana,
LLC – Princeton, IN
We are looking for an energetic and results driven PRN Speech
Language Pathologist to provide therapeutic and holistic care for
our patients in our outpatient orthopedic division. Experienced
SLP's and new graduates who are currently completing their CFY are
welcome to apply! This is a wonderful opportunity to expand
knowledge and experience in a clinical setting.
In this unique setting, staff guide patients through healing in
three settings: inpatient, outpatient, and home health. To be fair,
our staff share equally in each setting, allowing them to have a
change of pace regularly.
Come be a part of a growing organization in a progressive,
supportive, and innovative team!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Plan, direct, or conduct rehabilitative treatment programs to
restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication
problems of organic and non-organic etiology.
- Provide counseling and guidance and language development
therapy to disabled individuals.
- Review individual file to obtain background information prior
to evaluation to determine appropriate tests and to ensure that
adequate information is available.
- Administer, score, and interpret specialized hearing and speech
- Develop and implement individualized plans for assigned clients
to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Evaluate and monitor individuals.
- Review treatment plan, and assess individual performance to
modify, change, or write new programs.
- Maintain records as required by law, establishment's policy,
and administrative regulations.
- Attend meetings and conferences and participate in other
activities to promote professional growth.
- Instruct individuals to monitor their own speech and provides
ways to practice new skills.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties,
requirements, or efforts associated with the job. While this list
is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company
reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and
requirements of the job or to require that additional or different
tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Speech Language
- The required state licensure, certification, and registration
that is in good standing with the state or the ability to obtain
the required state licensure
- CPR/AED/BLS (basic life support) certification or the ability
to obtain it prior to start of employment; maintain and provide
proof of current certification(s)
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit throughout entire assigned
- A high degree of professionalism in both written and verbal
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
environment, without constant supervision
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with databases
and with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel
Are you a SLP who is interested in learning more about positions
not related to Outpatient Care or wanting to find a specific career
path you are passionate about? Let's chat! Send your resume to
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of
occupational and non-occupational health services including on-site
medical, injury prevention, health improvement, and rehabilitation
management solutions and more! We are dedicated to delivering
superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. With
nearly 1,000 employees supporting operations across the United
States and in Canada, ProgressiveHealth has been growing our
footprint since 1995. Our team is experienced and focused to get
the job done right!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: ProgressiveHealth, Evansville , Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, Healthcare , Princeton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!