NON-CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - PLASTICS NURSING
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. The Non-Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for
assisting physicians and staff with patient care, clerical,
environmental and organizational tasks $14.00/hr minimum -
$17.50/hr maximum (range increases based on education, experience
and certifications) Responsibilities
- Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart
- Performs tests as required.
- Collects patient history.
- Performs office reception and billing duties.
- Secures and stocks supplies.
- Assists the office nurse, as needed, in obtaining patient
assessment information and vital signs as directed including weight
and blood pressure.
- Performs patient registration in Meditech and completes all
associated processes, including but not limited to insurance
pre-certification and running ABN-----TMs when necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- BLS if applicable
- Technical Experience: 1 year
- COVID vaccination #PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Certified
Medical Assistant (CMA), Location: Vergennes, IL - 62994
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , NON-CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - PLASTICS NURSING, Healthcare , Vergennes, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!