Caregiver Adult Supported Living Program
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides
rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal
cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other
challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings,
we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy
programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants,
children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Life Skills Trainer Caregiver Adult Supported Living Program
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life? In
this role you will carry out rewarding work and play a crucial role
in the success of our organization.
- Provide training, assistance and supervision to individuals
receiving care in the areas of living skills, therapeutic
recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal
hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Facilitate the working relationships between employers and
individuals served, and support community involvement by
accompanying them on outings, or providing transportation to work
or other activities.
- Work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic
and behavioral plans in place.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Six months to one year of experience in the human services
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and
effective communication skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you doWhether you have
previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like
the type of impact you want to make--- we want to hear from
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a
minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see
your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer
stability, and secure work opportunitiesEOE/AAE/ADAWork with
fantastic co-workers - Come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Evansville , Caregiver Adult Supported Living Program, Healthcare , Carbondale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!