REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - FIRST ASSIST - CERTIFIED
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. RN First Assist (RNFA) is responsible for assisting
surgeons during intraoperative procedures. DAYS, 7AM-7:30PM.
- Assist surgeon with gowning, gloving, prepping and
- Facilitate safe positioning of patient according to the
surgeon-----TMs preference, patient-----TMs anatomical and
physiological limits, and surgical procedure to be performed.
- Assist surgeon with passing instruments or suture and basic
- Provides exposure, assists in achieving homeostasis with
- Provides manipulation and dissection and/or removal of tissues,
aids in implanting, securing, and/or removal of devises and
- Performs layered closure of surgical sites utilizing
appropriate techniques according to individual surgeon
- Applies appropriate dressing material specific to
- Applies splints or casts specific to procedure and/or
- Assesses skin integrity and assists in transfer of patient
- Special Requests (based on training and experience).
- BSN required
- IL RN license required
- Certification (CNOR) for Certified First Assist
- BLS required
- 2 years of OR experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Ozark, IL - 62972
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - FIRST ASSIST - CERTIFIED, Healthcare , Ozark, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!