RN TIER II - ORTHOPEDIC
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care in
the ortho bone and joint center. Best for relatively new RN-----TMs
with at least six months of experience. Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of RN experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Sesser, IL - 62884
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN TIER II - ORTHOPEDIC, Healthcare , Sesser, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!