RN HOUSE SUPERVISOR - NIGHTS
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: New Burnside
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individualized
plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Charge: Monitors work load and delegates responsibilities.
- Charge: Makes daily rounds.
- Charge: Assists Unit Manager with daily operations.
- Charge: Maintains all required records, reports, statistics,
logs, files and other documents as required, including but not
limited to payroll and schedules. Qualifications
- Associate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Masters in Nursing
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS card
- One year of RN experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: New Burnside, IL -
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN HOUSE SUPERVISOR - NIGHTS, Healthcare , New Burnside, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!