REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - MEDICAL - NIGHTS
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care on
the medical floor. Nights, 7PM-7:30AM.New RN $28.50, new BSN
$29.50, more for weekends, nights, or experienced hires.
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Thompsonville, IL -
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - MEDICAL - NIGHTS, Healthcare , Thompsonville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!