REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: Johnston City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees in Carbondale, IL, we have won national
acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging,
and rehabilitation services. This RN is responsible for providing
direct and indirect nursing care in the cardiac cath lab. Day
shift. Now offering the best pay in southern Illinois, growth and
career development options, and student loan debt forgivness.
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Johnston City, IL -
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION, Healthcare , Johnston City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!