Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
Responsibilities Role Specific Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
person.Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
Associate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Master--------s in Nursing
Licenses and Certification
IL RN license or license pending required
BLS required ExperienceLess than six months of RN experience
required #PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN),
Location: Makanda, IL - 62958
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN/RESIDENT, Healthcare , Makanda, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!