RN STAFF: BIRTHING CENTER
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
Responsibilities What You Will Do:
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
What You Will Need:
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience requiredWhat We Offer:
- A collaborative and inclusive community
- A culture that embraces personal responsibility
- Positive, non-judgmental patient and colleague experiences
#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Royalton, IL - 62983
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN STAFF: BIRTHING CENTER, Healthcare , Royalton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!