REGISTERED NURSE (BSN) - RESIDENT - BIRTHING CENTER
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: Du Quoin
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees in Carbondale, IL, we have won national
acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging,
and rehabilitation services. The BSN Resient for the Birthing
Center is responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing
care. New BSN $29.50 per per hour, more for experienced nurses.
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of
care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
person.Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to
recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing
conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records. Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing and appropriate licensure
#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Du Quoin, IL - 62832
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (BSN) - RESIDENT - BIRTHING CENTER, Healthcare , Du Quoin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!