NON-CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - FLOAT POOL - AS NEEDED
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for assisting physicians and staff with
patient care, clerical, environmental and organizational tasks
- Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart
- Performs tests as required.
- Collects patient history.
- Performs office reception and billing duties.
- Secures and stocks supplies.
- Assists the office nurse, as needed, in obtaining patient
assessment information and vital signs as directed including weight
and blood pressure.
- Performs patient registration in Meditech and completes all
associated processes, including but not limited to insurance
pre-certification and running ABN-----TMs when necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- BLS if applicable
- Technical Experience: 1 year #PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords:
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Location: Stonefort, IL -
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , NON-CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - FLOAT POOL - AS NEEDED, Healthcare , Stonefort, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!