LPN - ICU - AS NEEDED
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: De Soto
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for assisting with professional nursing care
for SIH patients. Responsibilities
- Conduct a focused nursing assessment and contribute to the
ongoing comprehensive nursing assessment of the patient performed
by the registered professional nurse.
- Collaborate in the development and modification of the
registered professional nurse--------s or advanced practice
registered nurse--------s comprehensive nursing plan of care for
all types of patients.
- Implement aspects of the plan of care.
- Participate in health teaching and counseling to promote,
attain, and maintain the optimum health level of patients.
- Serve as an advocate for the patient by communicating and
collaborating with other health service personnel.
- Participate in the evaluation of patient responses to
- Communicate and collaborate with other health
- Provide input into the development of policies and procedures
to support patient safety.
- Evaluates patient progress and reports changes to RN.
Qualifications Graduate of LPN
ProgramCurrent Illinois Licensed Practical Nurse licenseCPR
Certification #PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Practical Registered
Nurse (PRN), Location: De Soto, IL - 62924
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , LPN - ICU - AS NEEDED, Healthcare , De Soto, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!