RN HOUSE SUPERVISOR - NIGHTS
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individualized
plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible
- Charge: Monitors work load and delegates responsibilities.
- Charge: Makes daily rounds.
- Charge: Assists Unit Manager with daily operations.
- Charge: Maintains all required records, reports, statistics,
logs, files and other documents as required, including but not
limited to payroll and schedules. Qualifications
- Associate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Master--------s in
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS card
- One year of RN experience required #PIQnursingPandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Scheller, IL -
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN HOUSE SUPERVISOR - NIGHTS, Healthcare , Scheller, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!