RN PERIOP PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, LEVEL I
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees in Carbondale, IL, we have won national
acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging,
and rehabilitation services. The RN Nursing Professional
Development Level I is responsible for facilitating the
professional growth and development of diverse learners in a
variety of practice/learning environments to enhance the
learners-----TM professional competence and role performance.
- Collaborates with members of the NPD team, nursing managers,
nursing staff, and other hospital departments to plan, organize,
implement, and evaluate nursing and clinical orientation for all
levels of nursing personnel within area of responsibility.
- Collaborates with members of the NPD team, managers, staff, and
other hospital departments to develop, coordinate, administer,
facilitate, conduct, and evaluate competency programs as
appropriate to area of responsibility.
- Designs education programs and learning activities to address
learning needs and practice gaps at the individual and
- Implements learning activities with guidance.
- Instructs a variety of learners in the mandatory American Heart
Association (BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, PEARS) and Fetal Monitoring
Courses as appropriate to area of responsibility.
- Participates in systematic peer review process.
- Utilizes evidence-based sources, scope and standards of
professional practice, regulatory agency standards,
organizational/departmental policies and procedures, principles of
adult learning to develop programs and instructional materials.
- Level I -----" Bachelor-----TMs degree in nursing
- Current Illinois RN license required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from American
Heart Association (AHA) required
- Instructor for BLS, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric
Advanced Life Support, PEARS, and/or NRP preferred. Must obtain
within one year of hire as related to populations served.
- Level I -----" Three (3) years professional RN experience.
#PIQnursing PandoLogic. Keywords: Rehabilitation Nurse, Location:
Pinckneyville, IL - 62274
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN PERIOP PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, LEVEL I, Healthcare , Pinckneyville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!