Health Information Clerk
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. The RESPIRATORY CARE PRACTITIONER (CRT/RRT) is
responsible for providing respiratory care services. Now offering
the best pay in Southern Illinois AND with Student Loan Fogiveness.
We will wipe away up to $15k of your student loan debt. Per Diem.
- Evaluates patient outcomes making changes in plan of care
within the multidisciplinary team.
- Provides explanation/instructions to patients and/or
responsible persons and insures understanding with regard to
respiratory disease processes, intervention procedures and
discharge.Accepts Reassignment to other units when necessary.
- Shares clinical knowledge with staff and students and is a role
model for clinical practice.
- Plans, implements and evaluates the effectiveness of
- Provides respiratory care as ordered by physician keeping in
communication with medical and nursing staff. Qualifications
- Associate--------s degree
- Illinois License
- BLS#PIQrespiratoryPandoLogic. Keywords: Respiratory Therapist,
Location: Pinckneyville, IL - 62274
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , Health Information Clerk, Healthcare , Pinckneyville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!