Physician: Urologist Needed in Kentucky - JOB-2678626
Posted on: May 6, 2021
A urologist position is newly available at a hospital in
Kentucky due to succession planning. Your schedule will be Monday
through Friday and call will be determined. Sub-specialties are
welcome as the incoming urologist will shape the practice.
CompHealth has a licensing team to help with the processing and
application of a KY medical license, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation plus
RVU/productivity bonus. You will also receive medical benefits for
physician and family, 4 weeks of vacation and holidays, relocation
assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, a 401k retirement
plan, loan repayment, and malpractice with tail coverage.
The city of Hartford is a small town with friendly people. We are
located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the
Rough River, which is a wonderful resource for canoeing fun.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you.
They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks,
that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact John DeJoseph
at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
* Quick Facts: Competitive pay with RVU/productivity bonus
* Medical benefits for physician and family
* Malpractice with tail
* Full urological procedures
* Sub-specialties welcome
* Robotics to be added to the practice
* Monday through Friday work schedule
* Family-friendly location
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Evansville , Physician: Urologist Needed in Kentucky - JOB-2678626, Healthcare , Hartford, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!