Registered Respiratory Therapist
Company: Ascension, B30
Posted on: February 14, 2020
We Are Hiring Registered Respiratory Therapist--- Respiratory
Therapy--- Full-Time, Rotating - 36 hours a weekAscension--St.
Vincent Evansville Health System - Evansville,INWhy Join Ascension?
In Indiana, Ascension St.Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition
to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, and clinics. Ascension--St. Vincent's more than 15,000
associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of
services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer
care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services,
neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care,
urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. Ascension--St.
Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145
years.Ascension St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based
healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through
innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading
non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is
committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all,
especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided
nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other
community benefit programs.What You Will Do As an Associate
with--Ascension--St. Vincent-IN, you will have the opportunity to
provide--evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.What You Will
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association
(AHA)--obtained within--3 Months (90 days)--of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Respiratory Care Practitioner--credentialed from the--Indiana
Respiratory Care Committee--obtained within--12 Months (1 year)--of
hire date or job transfer date.--
- Respiratory Therapist--specializing
in--Registered--credentialed from the--National Board for
Respiratory Care (NBRC)--obtained within--12 Months (1 year)--of
hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support--credentialed from the--American Heart
- Certification--specializing in--Neonatal Resuscitation.--
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.--Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for
is the Law Poster
note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of
Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
information.E-Verify (link to E-verify site)--
Keywords: Ascension, B30, Evansville , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!