Company: Ascension, B30
Posted on: January 17, 2020
We Are Hiring Sonography Technologist - Diagnostic Cardiology Anc
001 - Part-Time, Day - St Vincent's Health System - Evansville,
INTitle: Sonography TechnologistCity, State: Evansville,
INLocation: St. Vincent Hospital Evansville3700 Washington
Ave.Evansville, IN 47714Shift: Part Time Days Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a
comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates
and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services
including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care,
cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience,
orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate
care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central
and southern Indiana for 145 years.St. Vincent is part of
Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In
FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons
living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What You
Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's Health System-IN, you will
have the opportunity to perform diagnostic procedures on patients
using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure,
providing quality images for interpretation.Responsibilities:
- Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers
transducers to perform exams.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists in a variety
of imaging procedures.
- Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies.What You Will
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Vascular Interpretation
credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International
(CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for
more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify
Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates
in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to
Keywords: Ascension, B30, Evansville , Sonography Technologist, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!