RN Registered Nurse - Case Management
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Why Join Employer? St. Vincent Evansville is a comprehensive network of healthcare services for more than 900,000 residents i These are a few of the items you can expect to handle: in the tri-state area (IN, IL and KY). Through the St. Vincent Spirit of Caring, we emphasize healing of body, mind and spirit so our patients and families can achieve a healthier quality of life. Our acute care hospitals include emergency medicine services, level III trauma care, medical-surgical care and maternity services that include perinatal care for women and babies in high-risk pregnancies. Many primary care and urgent care centers are available throughout the tri-state area.Why Join Employer? St. Vincent, part of Employer, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.What You Will Do As a Registered Nurse with St.Vincent, you will have the opportunity to coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.You will:
- Create plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Act as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredEqual Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Employer Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Evansville , RN Registered Nurse - Case Management, Executive , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!