Nurse Manager, Stepdown ICU
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. -
At -Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), -we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees.
As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services.
$93,546.00/yr minimum - $140,319.00/yr maximum (range increases based on education, experience and certifications)
Responsible for directing and coordinating staff and patient care services.
- - Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- - Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- - Maintains 24 hour accountability for department, making independent decisions to implement strategies and programs for patient care.
- - Delegates authority and accountability to staff to ensure optimal outcomes and staff engagement.
- - Evaluates effectiveness of unit/department based programs and processes to ensure optimal outcomes.
- - Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system & process improvement goals.
- - Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- - Manages the unit/department effectively in regards to staffing and staff supervision.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- - Plans and implements programs to support positive patient outcomes.
- - Serves as a liaison with the Medical Staff.
- - Evaluates effectiveness of unit based clinical programs related to delivery of care and clinical practice.
- - Assist in preparation for JCAHO, IDPH, IPT and other regulatory agency surveys.
- - Monitors and responds to patient/family/physician expectations.
- - Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Licenses and Certification
- - Illinois Registered Nurse Professional License
- - BLS
- - ACLS, NRP,PALS,ENPC,TNCC,TNS if applicable
Experience and Skills
- - Technical Experience - 4 years clinical in related field
- - Supervisory Experience - 2 years
- - COVID Vaccinations
PandoLogic. Keywords: Nurse Manager, Location: Marion, IL - 62959 , PL: 560981033
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , Nurse Manager, Stepdown ICU, Executive , Marion, Indiana
here to apply!