Manager, Residential and Commercial Services Installation and Repair
Company: Clearwave Fiber LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Clearwave Fiber prioritizes and serves our customers, communities,
and fellow associates. We are here to build something great and
fulfill our purpose of empowering people and communities to connect
and thrive. We are looking for our Manager of Residential and
Commercial Service Installation to take ownership, embrace the
challenge to find a way to make things easier, while delivering a
consistently great customer experience! The Manager of Residential
and Commercial Service Installation manages Installation and Repair
for both residential and commercial services activities of the
organization working through subordinates or through personal
What you will do:
- Develops and implements strategic plans related to ensuring
that our customers receive the best experience during installation
and repair as possible, and to accommodate corporate goals.
- Manages daily activities and sets performance goals
- Review service orders and performs trouble ticket
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to
- Assigns work and tasking priorities as necessary to meet
departmental KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Prepares and delivers operations presentations as
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to
- Prepares periodic operational reports depicting achieved
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations
for the department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure the
effective operation of the department.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications or related field OR,
five-plus years' experience in the field operations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures.
- Must be able to collect, manipulate, and distribute data for
effective root cause analysis.
- Requires discretion regarding sensitive company information
regarding client lists.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with others and
have strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and train a technical field force.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Requires an understanding of OPEX and CAPEX as they relate to
- Must be goals and results-driven
- Must have experience in face-to-face customer
- Must possess an above-average skill level in the MS Office
suite of products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Previous tier II level management experience is a plus.
- Experience in Head End operations as it relates to content
- Experienced in P&L responsibilities a plus
- Must be familiar with the methods and procedures for
installing, documenting, operation and maintenance of customized
data and telecommunication network solutions ranging from Network
Infrastructure Engineering, Network Security, 802.11 Wireless,
Voice over IP, Metro-E, Wi-Fi and Managed Wi-Fi, Complex Network
Configurations, Technical Support, and Training
- Knowledge of the broadband technologies with proficiency in
installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Fiber Optic, Wi-Fi,
and private line services methods and procedures
- Must be familiar with advanced working knowledge and
proficiency in troubleshooting and working with Ethernet networks,
TCP/IP connections, routing protocols, Wi-Fi, VOIP Codec's
practices and procedures.
- Must possess a high school diploma and a valid driver's
- Working knowledge of AC/DC theory as it applies to
Clearwave Fiber appreciates the role our associates play to help
the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is
offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their
contributions such as:
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Medical, dental, and vision plans - start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) - 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon
hire, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Free services, if living within service area
- Tuition reimbursement - Clearwave Fiber encourages staff
members to pursue ongoing education and gain industry
- LinkedIn Learning
- Associate recognition program
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
Our Core Values:
Purpose - We are about more than ourselves.Ownership - We are
owners.Courage - We embrace challenge.Resourcefulness - We find a
way.Simplicity - We focus on what matters.
About us:Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic Internet provider
offering business, enterprise, and residential communications
services, is expanding its network to reach new communities across
the Midwest and Southeast regions. This new venture was formed from
Hargray Fiber and Clearwave Communications. Clearwave Fiber has the
financial backing of Cable One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The
Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more than 400 colleagues is
committed to delivering the most advanced technology and customer
service. If you enjoy technology and are passionate about working
with a new venture with strong investment partners, we'd like to
invite you to consider joining us in this endeavor.
Pre-hire Processes:Clearwave Fiber is committed to keeping our
associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the
results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only
after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are
individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful
and rewarding career.
Keywords: Clearwave Fiber LLC, Evansville , Manager, Residential and Commercial Services Installation and Repair, Executive , Harrisburg, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!