Assistant General Manager Housekeeping- Drury Hotels
Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 24, 2022
145 North 44th Street - Mount Vernon, Illinois 62864
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a
difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest
experiences, Drury Hotels Company's Assistant General Managers
support our vision, core values and goals by taking exceptional
care of our team members who take exceptional care of our
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what
you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations
Leadership team, you will:
- You will provide expert leadership across all departments of
the hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each
guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success
in their roles.
- You will cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service
by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team
members with the right attitude for the right position.
- You will lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of
- You will role model quality assurance best practices each day
with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance
- You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and
labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership,
delegating and empowering team members.
- You will use good critical thinking skills to successfully
handle challenging situations, proactively resolve issues and show
dedication to continuous improvement.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience with demonstrated
leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Evansville , Assistant General Manager Housekeeping- Drury Hotels, Executive , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!