Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionApple Investors Group owns 27 Applebee's
restaurants in Mississippi, Illinois, Tennessee & New Mexico along
with IHOP restaurants. We are filled with creative, positive and
hardworking team members who bring out the best in each other day
in and day out. We have fun, we work hard, and we celebrate each
other's successes.Applebee's started with the same philosophy we
follow today - focused on serving good food to good people!Become
the newest part of our team today!NOW HIRING:
- RESTAURANT MANAGERSIf you have a commitment to excellence and
the drive to succeed, we want to hear from you!REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 1-2+ years of restaurant manager experience or
- 3 - 4+ years of restaurant supervisor or shift leader / manager
- Passion - We share a passion for achieving excellence and find
the fun in doing it.
- Integrity - Integrity is our compass, we choose to do what's
right over what's popular.
- Connect - We believe that connection to our communities and to
our team drives pride.
- Respect - We respect each others point of view, even when we
- Own It - We own our actions, our impact and our results.Our
Team empowers our people, we recognize our success, we will exceed
our expectations and those of our guests.We can offer you:
- Competitive Pay & Benefits Package
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement OpportunitiesWe are a Franchisee of Applebee's
and an Equal Opportunity / Verify Employer.Applebee's is a well
established, full service restaurant concept that has growth
opportunities for team members in a well established restaurnat
environment. Grow your career with us, In this RM role, you will
manage restaurant front of house / service teams along with
assistant manager roles and duties working as a member of the
restaurant management (AM) team.
Keywords: Applebee's, Evansville , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!