KFC General Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up.
We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them
with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So our jobs
are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having
fun, and making new friends.
If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our
Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General
Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!).
And when you grow your team and the business by making our
customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you
need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you
should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can
help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a
great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way
you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our
family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the
restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's
license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you
may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes)
and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keywords: KFC, Evansville , KFC General Manager, Executive , Henderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!