PATIENT INTAKE MANAGER
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for managing operations of the SIH Patient
Intake Department. Responsibilities
- Directs the implementation and future direction of the Patient
- Manages a functional unit with respect to daily oversight for
Patient Intake facilities including employee scheduling,
performance management, and process improvement.
- Analyzes the design of jobs, work processes, work flows for the
Patient Intake Departments.
- Consolidates and analyzes weekly, monthly, and annual reports
to evaluate departmental productivity.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle complex issues.
- Bachelor-- - -s degree in a Health Care related field
- Epic Certified /Accredited-- - - Grand Central and continuance
of Next Version Training (NVT)
- Technical Experience: 5 years of Patient Financial
- Supervisory Experience: 5 years
- Supervisor communication skills #PIQPFSPandoLogic. Keywords:
Hospital Admissions Manager, Location: Carbondale, IL - 62902
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , PATIENT INTAKE MANAGER, Executive , Carbondale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!