PRACTICE MANAGER - DERMATOLOGY
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: West Frankfort
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees in Carbondale, IL, we have won national
acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging,
and rehabilitation services. The Dermatology Practice Manager is
responsible for overseeing operations of the physician--------s
office with three or more providers, including financial and
clerical functions. Responsibilities
- Maintains effective communication with physicians, staff, and
- Monitors compliance with established standards, practices, and
- Oversees activities of business office functions. Visible and
present daily rounding for facilitation of patient flow as well as
patient and provider satisfaction. Available for immediate and
timely response to barriers or obstacles to daily workflows.
- Interacts and collaborates regularly with physicians/providers
to provide direction and oversight of effective schedules,
efficient clinic work flow and patient flow, establishing and
maintaining a cooperative, relationship of trust with providers.
Brings significant concerns to the Regional Practice
- Responds to patient complaints; analyzes and determines
necessity to elevate the complaint based on situation, potential
risk, effective resolution, clinical care concerns, etc.
- Provides leadership to direct reports in the execution of work
plans and long and short term goals. Implements site level
infrastructure and changes to supporting processes and systems.
Implements and completes site goals.
- Drafts initial requests for capital, operating and staffing
- Monitors, measures, assesses and improves site performance
using patient satisfaction data, SIH reports of budgeted vs. worked
hours, RVU reports and EHR reports.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires,
trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts
professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and
actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of
the department as established by department leadership.
- Develops a staffing plan that meets both customer expectations
and financial constraints. Create an environment where employee
engagement and feedback facilitates positive change.
- Bachelor--------s degree required
- Technical Field: Three years of experience in a physician
office practice setting or equivalent experience in a professional
- Supervision: Two years of experience required
#PIQPFSPandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Practice Manager, Location:
West Frankfort, IL - 62896
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , PRACTICE MANAGER - DERMATOLOGY, Executive , West Frankfort, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!