Registered Nurse (RN) - Director Surgical Services
Company: Ascension, B30
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We Are Hiring RN Director-Surgical Services - Clinical
Operations - Full-Time Days - St. V Evansville Health System -
Evansville, INExempt position hours variable.Why Join Ascension? In
Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a
comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates
and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services
including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care,
cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience,
orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate
care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central
and southern Indiana for 145 years.St. Vincent is part of
Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In
FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons
living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What You
Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health System-IN, you will
have the opportunity to direct the development and implementation
of policies, procedures and strategies for Surgical
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent
with the clinical, administrative, legal and ethical
requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to
staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary
actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares budgets and ensures compliance with allocated funding.
Coordinate and directs internal/external audits.
- Directs and evaluates all clinical activities, including care
plan development, service level determination, and complaint
management to achieve performance and quality control
- Works collaboratively with physicians, administration and
directors to develop streamlined operations where equipment,
supplies and staff are utilized efficiently and resourcefully.
- Removes obstacles to achieving clinical quality, service
excellence and financial effectiveness targets.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board
of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited
school/college of nursing required.
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and
experience preferred.Work Experience:
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.Equal
Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer
M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of
Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, B30, Evansville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Director Surgical Services, Executive , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!