Company: Toyota North America
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just
a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of
the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the
future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions
designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking
for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge
what's possible with us.
Who we're looking for
Toyota's Paint Engineering Department is looking for a passionate
and highly-motivated Engineer.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage all aspects of
new model and equipment improvement projects throughout Toyota's
North American Paint Manufacturing Shops.
Reporting to the Manager, the person in this role will support the
Paint Engineering department's objective to provide new model
processes to the manufacturing facilities that meet all targets for
Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost.
What you'll be doing
- Create and manage schedule, budget, and quality confirmation
plan for multiple projects.
- Collaborate with outside groups (Safety, Environmental, Plant
Production, Maintenance and Quality, etc.) to execute project
- Report to internal and external management on status of
- Develop process plans and equipment specifications
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a science or technical field
or equivalent related experience
- Experience with paint process, equipment, material & vehicle
specification (Co-Op/Intern experience included)
- Project management experience (Co-Op/Intern experience
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, holiday periods, and
shutdowns to support projects
Added bonus if you have:
- Toyota Paint PE, Production or Maintenance experience
- Experience as a Toyota Paint PE project leader
- New model preparation, plant & facility modification and/or
process engineering experience
What we'll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the
details of our industry-leading benefits and career development
opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance
your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well
as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of
whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child
care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse
perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the
communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our
positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status,
or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out
the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com!
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job
applicants for employment-based visas or any other work
authorization for this position at this time.
Keywords: Toyota North America, Evansville , Engineer, Paint, Engineering , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!