Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Responsible for sports medicine and rehabilitation care to the
athlete in the clinic and during athletic practices and events.
Responsibilities Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Assists with coverage during staff shortages and periods of
- Develops appropriate Plan of Care.
- Documentation is accurate, complete and timely.
- Implements preventive care instruction/programs for schools,
parents and athletes.
- Performs thorough sports medicine assessment.
- Provides care to the athlete during organized athletic events.
- Bachelor--------s degree in Athletic TrainingLicenses and
- Illinois Athletic Trainer licensure or eligible
- BLS #PIQrehabPandoLogic. Keywords: Athletic Trainer, Location:
Goreville, IL - 62939
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , Athletic Instructor, Education / Teaching , Goreville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!