ITS MGR PROJ MGT OFFICE
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: West Frankfort
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Reporting to the VP/Chief Innovation Officer, the Manager Project
Management Office is responsible for creating, refining and
improving the IT project management methodology and governance,
maintaining consistency in the delivery of projects, managing the
ITS project managers and business analysts, developing, training
and mentoring staff, overseeing the team's execution of projects to
ensure projects are on track and meeting SIH strategic and
operational objectives. The manager will also personally manage
large, high impact projects and programs. The Project Management
Office (PMO) provides reporting on the status of projects
(schedule, cost, risk), the performance of the overall ITS project
portfolio and the management of available project delivery
- - Manages processes effectively in regard to employee safety.
- - Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs,
files and other documents as required, including but not limited to
payroll, schedules and status changes.
- - -
- - Maintains 24 hour accountability for department, making
independent decisions to implement strategies and programs.
- - Delegates authority and accountability to staff to ensure
optimal outcomes and staff engagement.
- - -
- - Evaluates effectiveness of unit/department based programs and
processes to ensure optimal outcomes.
- - -
- - Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing
unit/department based programs that supports the system's process
- - Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based
- - Staffing
- - Manages the unit/department effectively in regards to staffing
and staff supervision.
- - -
Role Specific Responsibilities
- - Oversees the Project Management Office including project
managers, business analysis, and the ITS project portfolio.
- - Implement and mature the ITS Project Management Office (PMO)
including standards, processes, methodologies, governance, and
other elements of a mature PMO that aligns with industry best
- - Pro-actively and continuously manage project cost, risks,
issues, scope creep, schedule, technical requirements, changes,
action items and appropriately escalate.
- - Recommend and utilize project methodologies (waterfall, agile)
based on organizational objectives.
- - Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the
efficiency and effectiveness of the Project Management Office.
- - Communicates regularly with stakeholders across the
organization as part of the project governance, communication plan,
and for escalations.
- - -
- - Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related
discipline with significant ongoing technical and leadership
Licenses and Certification
- - Relevant technology skills, certifications or verifiable
Experience and Skills
- - Information technology systems and project management
experience: - 10 years
- - Complex project leadership and/or supervisory experience: - 5
- COVID vaccinationPandoLogic. Keywords: PMO Manager, Location:
West Frankfort, IL - 62896 , PL: 540680479
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , ITS MGR PROJ MGT OFFICE, Administration, Clerical , West Frankfort, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!