Posted on: April 10, 2021
ElectriCom, a Utility Construction company, was founded in 1960
in Paoli, Indiana. ElectriCom has experienced continuous growth
since its inception. The company takes pride in focusing on family
values both in the workplace and with its customer base. ElectriCom
seeks employees with the ability and desire to work for a
progressive company. ElectriCom offers a competitive package for
both wages and benefits. Employees who show quality performance
will have the opportunity for advancement and further development
of skills. The Office Administrator serves a key role in providing
administrative support and technical project related services to
our Evansville, IN office. The duties are to perform a wide variety
of confidential and moderate to complex administrative functions to
include scheduling events, managing phone calls, and processing
incoming mail. The duties also include the use of many software
applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and as well as
NC811 and permitting requests, and other online applications.
- Ability to listen to and follow directions.
- Conserve managers' time by reading, researching, and responding
to correspondence, drafting emails and other documents.
- Understand the importance of and maintain confidential
- Create, prepare, and finalize presentations, reports,
spreadsheets, and other documents.
- Support all managers with their respective projects.
- Maintain office appearance.
- Manage and schedule repairs to office and outside property, as
- Responsible for unloading/loading deliveries, including
- Responsible for Inventory management. #TeamElectriCom
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with
employees, customers and vendors
- Work well with different types of people (Team player)
- Positive, client-oriented, take charge attitude
- Excellent typing & computer skills
- Able to work well with external clients
- Able to manage and balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to learn new tasks and/or software programs
- Personally driven to excel and advance skill sets
- Ability to lift 50 pounds Desired Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or Associates degree
- Construction, GIS, Mapping or engineering background
- Paralegal or Notary experience
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook,
Keywords: ElectriCom, Evansville , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!