Posted on: November 22, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelly ZupanAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and
sending us your resume.A bit about us:Full-service accounting firm.
Our partners have extensive experience addressing the accounting,
auditing, and tax requirements of corporations, partnerships and
high net worth individuals.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Work/life balance
- Collaboration, shared goals, personal developmentJob Details
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for corporate, partnership,
or individuals, including federal, state and local tax return,
estimated payments and extensions
- Participate in client engagements by providing corporate,
partnership, and individual tax services
- Devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential
- Prepare client---s annual, quarterly or monthly financial
- Assist clients with payroll, W-2---s, 1099---s and 571-L,
- Prepare property tax returns and sales tax returns
- Set clients up with bookkeeping skills and software
- Field and answer client questions regarding tax returns,
financial statements, etc.
- Seek and provide solutions for client---s problem areas
- Assist with all other duties as assignedInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site"
Keywords: Jobot, Evansville , Tax Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Henderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!